Let me preface by saying, these scenes are the sole reason I am Mr. Xploit. If not for these 10 scenes, I could've had class, I could've been somebody, instead of a bum. Naaah, I'm pretty awesome. Who else could bring you such a definitive list? Let me know if there are any essentials I forgot.
10) Head of the Family (1996): Jacqueline Lovell
9) Dear God No! (2011): Madeline Brumby
8) Grave Danger (2009): Debbie Kopacz
The highlight of any Jim Haggerty film is the writing and cinematography. BAHAHAHAHA! When you're done laughing, you may recall this scene where Debbie is forced by an unknown caller to take everything off. While not exactly in shape, Debbie does benefit from a certain doe-eyed cuteness and a scene that comes well into the flick.
7) The Hornet's Sting and the Hell It's Caused (2014): Joni Durian
6) The Pit and the Pendulum (1991): Rona De Ricci
5) Chloe (1996): Marion Cotillard
4) Strip Search (2004): Maggie Gyllenhaal
3) The Squeeze (1977): Carol White
2) Stealing Candy (2003): Jenya Lano
Making a Xena: Warrior Princess guest-star strip in softcore porn is like stealing candy from a blind baby. But the especially gorgeous Jenya Lano is a true find. Upon first viewing, you'll wonder where she's been all your life. Then you'll IMDB her and find out. The answer is other crap starring other Baldwin brothers. But in Stealing Candy she plays a never-nude movie star that's kidnapped and forced to have sex online before her adoring fans. Both frightening and alluring at the same time. This movie changed me as a pubescent boy. For the better? You be the judge.
1) Lost Highway (1997): Patricia Arquette