Follow by Email

Monday, October 22, 2012

10 Greatest Horror Quotes

Some of these are obscure, but they are the ones that ultimately never left my brain. These particular lines just struck a cord with me for one reason or another. Have a gander or let me know if you have an opinion on my opinions.

10. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Freddy: "I said, where's the fucking bourbon!?"
He proceeds to kill Kristen's mother.

9. Society
Jim Whitney: "You were right Billy, I am a butthead."

8. Sinful
Aisha: "Daisy, Daisy, Daisy..." singing to Lilith.

7. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
Henry: "Fuck the bears."
Henry proceeds to walk out of the convenient store.

6. Strange Things Happen at Sundown
June: "So the least you can do is help keep the house clean, or so help me God, I will tear out your fucking soul you COCKSUCKER!!!"
June proceeds to breakdown crying.

5. Session 9
Simon: "Hello, Gordon."
Gordon stares breathlessly at the empty wheelchair.

4. Jacob's Ladder
Paul: "I'm going to hell."
His words are sure of themselves and strike a cord with Jacob Singer and with the viewer.

3. The Last House on the Left
Phyllis: "You already hurt her!"
Talking back to her captors, Phyllis tries to infuse some sense into the madness of her and her friend's situation, at what is only the degradation stage of their torture. The line was improvised, as the actress was really trying to protect her co-star.

2. Tales from the Darkside: A Choice of Dreams
Michaelson: "It's a little bit like waking up in the middle of the night and finding a stranger in your brain."
Much like watching some horror that hits a little too close to home.

1. A Nightmare on Elm Street
Freddy: "This is God."
Freddy proceeds to chase the girl in the dream down the alleyway.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't remember any of these quotes. But, having now seen a screencap of "Sinful", I need to watch that ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that lil' movie. I hope you get something out of it. Thanks for stoppin' by!

    ReplyDelete