Follow by Email

Friday, February 10, 2012

Jesus Horror

Religion and horror have always gone hand in hand. Don't believe me? Well to hell with you! Just look at the images below! Warning: Post kinda contains sorta spoilers. Kinda. N stuff.

Hellraiser - Jesus Wept! I'll say!

Altered States - Jesus on cloth. Quick! Sell it on Ebay!

Strange Things Happen at Sundown - Jesus on a rug that a vampire lays on. I pray more people see this movie.

Anti-Christ - The movie's logo. It was the most Christy or Anti-Christy the movie got in imagery as I recall.
Except for this scene at the end.
Image courtesy of random Google Image search.

Carrie - The mother in Carrie. There's some kind of symbolism here. I don't quite get it. Boy I'm sure glad they didn't club me over the head with it.

Stigmata - Patricia Arquette in Stigmata. Holy shit she's hot. And a thoughtful exercise in subtlety once again.

Nun of That - Jesus's musical number. He's a superstar.

I'm sure there are some obvious images of Jesus I'm forgetting. Let me know. Seriously, leave a comment! Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment