Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Fake Lesbians

Naomi Watts and Laura Harring from Mulholland Drive. We all remember the infamous relationship that we get to see grow, from the sexy mind of David Lynch. Does that sound too gay? Oh well, these two prove just how hot homosexuality can be. Damn fine pie.

Julianne Moore and Annette Bening play these two lesbos, but the only sex we are treated to is between Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo. She must be used to some hairy-ass lesbians. Maybe the lesbians have a bear fetish too. *Shudder*

Lindsay: "Look how kewl I looks next to my DJ girlfriend! Come closer paparazzi, make sure you get my good side and my girlfriend's..... um, side. Make sure you get a kissing one too because I'm a total lezzer now. I don't need to see The L Word. I lived an episode."
Samantha: "She better eventually let me eat her out. Oh shit, did I just say that out loud?"

And this writer puts the ass in assface. It's just a fucking game, and a PS1 game nonetheless. That's one small step above having a lesbo storyline in Pong.

Wow. They really put that in an ad. If I had understood what that meant as a kid when I read magazines with those ads, I probably would've experienced my first thirteen climaxes too.

She kissed a girl. Barbara?

That's more like it. Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar in Cruel Intentions. Mmmm, I'm picturing Buffy and Willow.

Of course there's this one. I believe I was in eighth grade when this stunt was pulled. It didn't even do anything for me back then.

One of the lesbian kisses that the bi-sexual Angelina Jolie enjoys in the HBO movie Gia. HBO sure loves its lesbians. It's the greatest ratings draw. I can't really think of an HBO show that never had lesbians.

Earnin' them premium cable paychecks one lick at a time. Jolie might have even enjoyed it and Elizabeth can just pretend it's a very aggressive lollipop.

Lesbians. Slightly less cool when they're dead. You're killin' me HBO!

Ah, Troma. Troma, Troma, Troma. A nice scene from Tromeo & Juliet with Debbie "I'll kiss a truckload of lesbians if that's what it takes to make a name for myself" Rochon.

Sandra Bullock having a senior moment and kissing Meryl Streep.
Bradley Cooper: "I have the weirdest boner right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment