Making the summer a little more hot. Damn you!
1. Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO show Game of Thrones, based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire. She plays a very young woman who is becoming a queen and quickly losing her innocence. Lacking in clothing? Yep.
2. Eva Green as Morgan le Fay in the Showtime show Camelot, based on the King Arthur legend. Eva Green totally steals the show with her sexy evil character. Lacking in clothing? Yessir.
3. Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby in HBO's show True Blood. She's a vampire that tries to learn to be good. This show isn't that good, but it has its perks. Lacking in clothing? Possibly, but she's been on the show for a while and nothing yet.
4. Fiona Gubelmann as Jenna in Wilfred. She plays Elijah Wood's neighbor that owns a dog that Elijah sees as a dude in a dog suit. Whatever, at least she's in it. Scantily clad? Ish don't think so, because it's only on FX.
5. Emmanuelle Chriqui in Showtime's The Borgias and HBO's Entourage. Lacking in clothing? Eh, probably not.