Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fake Lesbians

We wish they were real, but hey we'll take what we can get. Gawk at these photos of lesbians!

Lene Nystrøm's lesbian kiss with some chick caught off-guard. Hey at least one of them is into it. You might remember Lene from the Danish-Norwegian band Aqua.

Kate Graham and Allyson Sereboff of Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead. Look at each other, not us! You're freakin' me out.

Real lesbians campaigning for fake lesbians! See, they like 'em too!

Misty Mundae & Julian Wells of a billion different movies. Softcore B-Movies were made for these two.

These two chicks from Loving Anabelle, a movie made by lesbians for lesbians (and perverts like us).
Aftersex from Loving Anabelle. Nice. The only thing better: Duringsex.

This is a DVD called Watching You: Intriguing Lesbian Short Films. That is all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta track this down.

Julianne Moore overselling a kiss with Amanda Seyfried in the movie Chloe. Moore always was the over-actor, but at least she's trying. It's the thought about the vagina that counts.

4 comments:

  1. All the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head, running through my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just googled that. Now that's how you make a music video, minus the onlooking voyeurs. That's my job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am currently updating my netflix queue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good man. The short films one looks promising, but I can't vouch for it cuz I haven't seen it. Could be a total tease.

    ReplyDelete